If your hot water heater fails to provide you with an adequate amount of warmed water or is unable to reach to the right temperature for your needs, our plumbers can help you with our affordable water heater services. We work with residential and commercial clients to help them get the best performance from all of their appliances.
Sizing a New Water Heater
A properly sized water heater will meet your household\’s hot water needs while operating more efficiently. Therefore, before purchasing a water heater, make sure it\’s the correct size.
Here you\’ll find information about how to size these systems:
- Tankless or demand-type water heaters
- Solar water heating system
- Storage and heat pump (with tank) water heaters.
For sizing combination water and space heating systems — including some heat pump systems, and tankless coil and indirect water heaters — consult a qualified contractor.
If you haven\’t yet considered what type of water heater might be best for your home, learn more about selecting a new water heater.
Types of Water Heaters
It\’s a good idea to know the different types of water heaters available before you purchase one:
- Conventional storage water heaters offer a ready reservoir (storage tank) of hot water which is adequate for everyday use. However, there are some instances, such as when more than one use for hot water is occurring or when there are guests in the home, increasing the requirements for hot water.
- Tankless or demand-type water heaters heat water directly without the use of a storage tank. This type of water heater is designed to provide an adequate supply of hot water without running out when adequately sized.
- Heat pump water heaters move heat from one place to another instead of generating heat directly for providing hot water, resulting in high efficiencies and significant cost savings.
- Solar water heaters use the sun\’s heat to provide hot water and also save money on energy bills.
- Tankless coil and indirect water heaters use a home\’s space heating system to heat water.
Water Heater Repair Channelview, TX
AAA Select Plumbing is here to help home and business owners get the most out of their plumbing. From simple plumbing repairs to full-blown plumbing remodels, our team of dedicated plumbing professionals is here to help you find the best plumbing solutions for your unique space. We proudly serve the Greater Houston area, including but not limited to Aldine, Atascocita, Channelview, Cloverleaf, Fall Creek, Generation Park, Greenspoint, Humble, Kingwood, and Lakeshore. When you are looking for the most reliable and affordable commercial and residential plumbing services in Houston, contact AAA Select Plumbing today!